Logging in to Oleena® for the first time
When you log in to Oleena for the first time, you have to follow the steps below.
1. You will receive an email after your care team enrolls you in Oleena.
- The email contains your username and a temporary password.
- If using an iPhone, you can download the app on the App Store.
- If using an Android, you can download the app on the Google Play Store.
2. Open Oleena on your smartphone, enter your email address and the password and tap Log in.
4. The next window allows you to turn on notifications for Oleena:
- Press Go To Settings to set up notifications.
- Press GOT IT to set up notifications at a later date.
5. Choose your access code. Enter it twice to confirm.
6. You are now logged in to Oleena and can begin reporting your symptoms.