If you report a symptom in Oleena and it needs to be followed up, it appears on the Home page. Oleena will ask you to update this symptom in the next hours.
Follow the steps below to update a symptom. In this example, we want to update a previously reported Skin Rash symptom.
1. On the Home page in Oleena, you will see a list of symptoms that met the follow-up criteria.
NOTE: If you want to update a symptom, not on the Home page, tap the Symptoms button and follow the normal symptom reporting process.
2. The symptom card appears, read through it for more information, then tap REPORT.
3. The next page asks for more detail about the symptom. Select one of the options to give more information about the status of the symptom.
4. Tap NEXT.
5. A pop-up window appears asking you to confirm the symptom update. Tap CONFIRM to continue or MAKE CHANGES to start over.
6. If the symptom has gotten worse, Oleena asks you to call the care team to inform them of the changes. If the symptom has improved, you are asked to continue monitoring the symptom.